Sunday, December 26, 2010

Insights & Wisdom of Mr. Gerard Colaco

Question: The contents of Personal Financial Planning (PFP) published in our website are entirely given by you. Please write a few lines about you since PFP is your asset and you must get the credit for your hard work for the last 30 years?


Mr. Gerard Colaco: My examples, literature, presentations and style of advising were all conceptualised to aid me in advising clients effectively. They were based on a little common sense and relied a great deal on the ideas of the few masters that are in the world of investment.


So I take no credit for originality. Even most of the examples given are from the experiences of investors I have advised, or from my own experince as a long - term investor. Therefore, I would not be comfortable about taking credit for all this work.


If you fund such things usful, you can freely use them on your website. My permission is not required. No credit need be given to me. I have no problem with sharing my knowledge and expertise with a very few quality advisers like you. But I would not like to prepare any write.













No comments:

Post a Comment